Christian colleges online
Online Christian Colleges Deliver Accessible Educational Experience
Students who desire a college degree rooted in Christian principles should consider enrolling in one of the many accredited Christian colleges located across the country. Online Christian colleges give students more than just a degree; they deliver an educational experience that includes:
- Strong Christian roots: Whether online or on campus, many students are drawn to colleges or universities that are rooted in strong Christian principles. Most faith-based colleges were founded more than 100 years ago and maintain a strong tradition promoting Christian values.
- A community of believers: Faith-based colleges are made up of Christian faculty members, staff and students, creating a community of believers who share the same values and belief systems.
- Small class sizes for a personal education: Most accredited Christian colleges tout small class sizes for their online courses, allowing students to develop real relationships with their classmates. Small class sizes also give instructors the ability to deliver personalized education to students.
- Well-rounded growth: Faith-based colleges are focused on developing well-rounded graduates through personal, professional and spiritual development.
- An accessible education: Online Christian universities are designed to make higher learning more accessible to the masses, giving more people the opportunity to earn their college degree. The remote access of online degree programs allow students to sign in, log on and earn their degree from anywhere and at any time.
More online Christian colleges exist than ever before, giving students the opportunity to explore possibilities and discover the best collegiate fit for them so they can create a meaningful educational experience. Students can now access a comprehensive database of online Christian colleges at faithbasedcollegesonline.com.
The mission of Abilene Christian University is to educate students for Christian service and leadership throughout the world.
Bethel College is a four-year liberal arts college in south central Kansas.
Fresno Pacific University was founded in 1944 with the sole purpose of providing students with an education focused on leadership and service through excellence in Christian higher education.
Friends University Online provides busy individuals with an additional convenient opportunity to earn their degree from a leader in adult education. The flexibility of earning your degree online, when your schedule allows and at your own pace, increases the value of your learning experience.
Traditional and non-traditional students can benefit from the convenience of participating in online courses that apply towards the completion of various degrees, such as Bachelor of Arts in Bible and Theology, Bachelor of Arts in Christian Ministry, Bachelor of Arts in Pastoral Ministry, Certificate in Christian Ministry and Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education.
As distance learning has become increasingly popular among adult learners, Louisiana College has joined the online learning community and now offers online courses. For any busy adult student, taking courses online is a great way to earn a degree while maintaining work and social commitments.
Louisville Bible College (LBC) began with the single purpose of ministry preparation. Since 1948, LBC's vision and mission has been to prepare preachers and other Christian workers for Christ's Church through education that is rooted in Scripture and faithfulness to God's Word.
Established in 1903, Lynchburg College is an independent, residential liberal arts college with 2,600 undergraduate and graduate students. We offer 39 undergraduate majors and 13 graduate programs on our beautiful 214-acre campus.
Online learning at Oakland City University is a cost-effective way for busy adult learners to pursue their learning goals. Because online courses are easily accessible from home or the workplace, they do not require you to move or travel to take a class.
Ohio Christian University understands and supports your commitments to your family and career. OCU Online offers Associate and Bachelor programs designed for busy adults. These accredited and affordable programs are completed entirely online, with no campus visits or residency requirements. You take classes around your schedule. Whether you are starting your career, changing careers, or want to advance in your current career field, OCU Online is your best choice.
The University of Findlay’s online programs offer working adults the chance to complete their bachelor’s or master’s degree on their schedule.
Founded in 1849, William Jewell College promises students an outstanding liberal arts education that cultivates leadership, service, and spiritual growth inspired by Christian ideals and committed to open, rigorous intellectual pursuits.